Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Karikaturi


Hi! I`m Jackie Chan. I`m a Kung Fu fighter and I am Famous. Oh yea.



Hi from me to! My name is Owen Willson. I am a cheater and some times I can be so lame. I love the girls, but I don`t want to get maried.
Yellow. I`m Edie Murphy. You have seen my movies I rock, right? The rival cops are no match for me.
Hello! I`m Kiffer Suterland but my friends call me Jack Bauer. I am working undercouver with terorists. I`m gone kick their buts.


Hi! I`m Michael Jackson and you mist wondering what happend with my face? Well I`m not telling you.




Hallo... My name is Teethinho. No I'm kidding my name is Ronaldinho... I have teeth like a horse, or better to say like hippo.


Here's my cousi
n --------->
P.S. I am really like him...
Hello there! I`am inspektor Clouseau you must have heard abouth me. On this photo I am eating a hamburger.I love hamburgers, because german food is for suckers. I woud like to buy a hamburger.



IT MEANS ONLY FOR THE MOVIES!!!


2 comments:

Boggs said...

Hehe very funny XDDDD

Tell me where did you get the pics!

Or did you Google them? o.0

- Boggs

AtriX_Kiko said...

Море! Имаш милјон грешки! Не Се Пишува Wod туку Woud, не се пишува sucers туку suckers, не се пишува inspektor туку inspector и треба on this photo I am eating!!!!!!
n00B!
by АtrIx